Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome to My Tupperware Blog

Welcome to my blog. The holidays are coming and I will be profiling a new product each week on my blog, so keep chekcing back!

There are so many great products in Tupperware and with the holidays right around the corner, it s a great time to be looking at Tupperware for those people on your list that are hard to shop for! Everyone is always in need of products that will save time, save money and keep food fresh, so Tupperware products make excellent gifts.

We have some wonderful new Tea Products for the Tea lover in your life

We have wonderful toys for kids - Some great classic toys that will last for years to come

We also have expanded our "Go Green" items and have great items to help you "Go Green"

We have great products for holiday entertaining as well as products for everyday use in your kitchen , fridge and pantry.

You can see a catalog online at my2.tupperware.com/michelelinden

No comments: